Organisationsassistent/in am Institut für Romanistik - Universität Wien
Stadt: Wien, Österreich
Gehalt: §54 VwGr. IIIa
The University of Vienna (19 faculties and centres, 178 fields of study, approx. 9.600 members of staff, about 92.000 students) seeks to fill the position from 01.02.2019 of a
at the Department of Romance Studies
(Lehrstuhl für Romanische Sprachwissenschaft: Interkulturalität und Mehrsprachigkeit, Univ.-Prof. Dr. Elton Prifti)
Reference number: 9210
The Department of Romance Studies is part of the Faculty of Philological and Cultural Studies. It offers Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD degree programs in five Romance languages and teacher-training courses for secondary schools in three languages (French, Italian and Spanish). The Department of Romance Studies is a large department with more than 100 staff members and around 3000 students.
1 year limited contract – In case of positive evaluation the employment will be made permanent.
Duration of employment: 1 year/s
Extent of Employment: 20 hours/week
Job grading in accordance with collective bargaining agreement: §54 VwGr. IIIa with relevant work experience determining the assignment to a particular salary grade.
- Administration of external funds projects
- Administration of websites
- General administrative expenditure
- Compilation/Administration of data bases
- Proof reading and editing of scientific articles, recitals, lectures …
- Preparation of manuscripts for printing, monitoring of the publishing process
- Administration of the grants awarding process, Co-work in organization of summer classes, etc.
- General administrative support of scientific staff
- Preparation of documents for e-Learning
- Support of (international) guest lecturers
- Co-work in organization of conferences, congresses and meetings, etc.
- (Vocational) High school
- Computer literacy (MS Office, knowledge of Word-Press required)
- Good command of English
- Knowledge & experience in e-Learning
- Experience in administration of research projects
- High command of oral and written language (German / English)
- Costumer and service orientation
- High Organising competence
- Willingness for further education
- Knowledge of Romance languages (preferably Italian)
Experience in University administration and knowledge of University structures and procedures are an asset.
Applications including a letter of motivation (German or English) should be submitted via the Job Center to the University of Vienna (http://jobcenter.univie.ac.at) no later than 02.01.2019, mentioning reference number 9210.
For further information please contact Czernilofsky-Basalka, Barbara +43-1-4277-42647.
The University pursues a non-discriminatory employment policy and values equal opportunities, as well as diversity (http://diversity.univie.ac.at/). The University lays special emphasis on increasing the number of women in senior and in academic positions. Given equal qualifications, preference will be given to female applicants.
Human Resources and Gender Equality of the University of Vienna
Reference number: 9210